Did you know? In addition to providing live help 24/7, 211 also offers:
- Certified Peer Support for Veterans by Veterans
- Entry Point and countywide coordination for homelessness
- Enrollment into CalFresh during calls
- Enrollment into low-cost high speed internet access during calls, including free chromebooks for those who qualify
- Breastfeeding support from certified lactation consultants as a partner with the Department of Public Health
- And now we have added the ability to communicate by TEXT !!
This event will help explain about YOUR 211 and what it means for our communities.
DATE AND TIME
Wed, November 1, 2017
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
United Way 211 Operations Center
9624 Hermosa Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
We hope to see you here!