Improving lives through community impact.
We LIVE UNITED
Inland Empire United Way is committed to improving the lives and futures of children and families in need by investing in Education, Health, and Financial Stability.
By partnering with a network of local nonprofit organizations, United Way delivers critical services to our community, connects individuals in crisis with needed resources through 2-1-1, and increases the power of local charities by providing dedicated volunteers.
With your help, United Way is inspiring hope, improving lives and creating opportunities for a better tomorrow in the Inland Empire, everyday.
Creating New Possibilities 2012-2017
A look back at the last 5 years of the impact Inland Empire United Way has made in the community.
- Creating New Possibilities in the Inland Empire.
- Feeding hungry children
- Equipping students for success
- Preparing youth for college and careers
- Connecting those in need with crucial resources
Creating Long-Lasting Change
We are committed to both addressing the short‐term emergency needs of low-income families and investing in the futures of at-risk children through the following efforts:
- Feeding 1,700 homeless and very-low income children each weekend through the Kids Pack program.
- Connecting over 75,000 individuals and families in need with health and social services annually
- Helping thousands of disadvantaged kids succeed in school through School Tools, Promise Scholars and Mentor Connection
- Moving families from poverty to self-sufficiency by investing in 38 strong local nonprofit organizations providing results-oriented services in the areas of Education, Health & Financial Stability
- Mobilizing volunteers to better our community and respond in times of disaster
Committed to Our Local Community
Inland Empire United Way is completely focused on addressing the needs of our local community. We are proud that contributions given local, stay local and an impressive 88% of every dollar is invested in direct program activities.