Positions at Inland Empire United Way
Join Our Team
And a team it is. In order for us to effectively accomplish our mission on a daily basis, each one of us plays a unique role and exercises our individual skills and talents. Each day, it is both our privilege and responsibility to work together to create the greatest impact possible for individuals and families in the Inland Empire.
Nonprofit Career Opportunities
For additional nonprofit career opportunities, visit the job board at www.ieCapaciteria.org.
Internship Positions Available
Join Our Team
Each day, we create new possibilities for our neighbors throughout the Inland Empire. Our programs and partnerships cannot function without a team of dedicated, talented professionals. We need YOU to consider joining our team so that we can keep doing what we’re doing!
We hire professionals who support and embody the following E.P.I.C. values:
- Excellence: Going above and beyond in every interaction and activity we undertake.
- Partnership: Reaching our goals by working collaboratively with each other and our community.
- Integrity: Building trust by making ethical decisions in every situation.
- Compassion: Embracing each person’s unique background and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Inland Empire United Way offers a comprehensive benefit package to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees and their dependents may enroll in medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- HMO Medical Insurance: 100% for employee and 50% for dependents
- Dental Insurance: 100% for employee and dependents
- Vision Insurance: 100% for employee and dependents
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan: 25% employer match up to 8% of compensensation
- Vacation: up to 20 days
- Holidays: 10 days plus one anniversary holiday
- Sick Leave: 12 days
Inland Empire United Way is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of the broadest form of diversity. We therefore:
- Value, champion, and embrace diversity in all aspects of IEUW activities and respect others without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or status as a qualified disabled individual;
- Support affirmative action and equal opportunity programs throughout IEUW and the organizations we work with; and
- Refuse to engage in or tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.