What We're About
Every day, we’re changing the future, one person at a time.
Inland Empire United Way is committed to engaging the community to improve the lives and futures of those in need by strategically investing in education, health and financial stability.
A caring community where every individual and family has the resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Going above and beyond in every interaction and activity we undertake.
- Reaching our goals by working collaboratively with each other and our community.
- Building trust by making ethical decisions in every situation.
- Embracing each person’s unique background and potential.
- Ensure low-income families have their basic needs met and move from poverty to self-sufficiency.
- Help youth from low-income families to graduate from high school prepared for college or a career.
- Provide easy access to health and social services.
- Develop opportunities for volunteers to create positive change.
- Build strong, effective nonprofit organizations to meet the Inland Empire’s needs.