Leading the charge. Inspiring the change.
We Need You
Women United harnesses the power and dedication of women leaders to transform local communities – across America and around the world.
Sign Up for more information:
We Are Women United.
Women United® is a vibrant, diverse community of 70,000+ women leaders within United Way who transform communities across the world. The group is a powerful, global network of strong women in more than 165 communities across six countries. Since 2002, Women United® has invested $1.5 billion in local solutions for health, education and financial stability of every person in every community.
We are a united force of women leaders who are engaged in philanthropy, volunteerism, advocacy, and making meaningful, lasting change in our community. Join us in building a network of tireless champions dedicated to creating a better life and stronger Inland Empire. For everyone.
Wine Wednesday a Networking Event
April 18, 2018 | 5:30pm – 7:30pm
The Wine Tailor
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Join us for a networking event, sponsored by KALEO Real Estate, at The Wine Tailor and enjoy a fine glass of wine with other women leaders who are engaged in philanthropy, volunteerism, advocacy, and making meaningful, lasting change in our community.
Handbags for Hope
Wednesday, May 2nd, 5:30 p.m.
La Villa Bella, Upland, CA
Please join us for the inaugural handbag auction and dinner event brought to you by Inland Empire United Way’s Women United. This exclusive event celebrates hope and supports our commitment to improving the lives and futures of children and families in need in our community.
We Ignite Change
In each community we serve, we tackle the issues that matter most to the people who call it home. We empower each other to leverage our passions, ideas, expertise and resources to transform the very conditions in which people live. With more than $1.5 billion invested in local solutions and a worldwide footprint, we’re able to positively impact our hometown while also being part of the bigger picture and broader cause.
Women United members make a meaningful difference in our community. Benefits of this powerful group include exclusive volunteer experiences, networking events, professional development opportunities, and more.
- You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building a stronger Inland Empire.
- Learn more about critical issues facing local children and families in need.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Recognition as a leader in Creating New Possibilities in the Inland Empire, including special recognition in IEUW materials and/or website.
- Volunteer in our I.E. neighborhoods alongside others looking to create change.
- Ability to make significant, long-lasting, positive change in the Inland Empire.
- Be a leader by donating to IEUW at the Leadership Circle level of $1,000+ per year (3 year step-up program* available starting at $500).
- Be an ambassador by attending our events and inviting your friends and colleagues to join.
- Be an advocate for low-income families by engaging influencers, decision makers, and policy leaders in our community.
* The step-up program allows participants to contribute $500, with a commitment to getting to $1,000 within three years. Step-up participants will be recognized as members starting in year one.
Top reasons why 70,000+ women have joined Women United
To support a good cause
To support local communities
To join a network of like-minded women