Improving the lives and futures of children and families in need in our community.
Every day, we’re changing the future, one person at a time, by investing in Education, Health, and Financial Stability.
Make a difference in the Inland Empire
Explore the many ways Inland Empire United Way serves our community
Trusted. Local. Making a real difference in people's lives.
In 2016, 88% of Inland Empire United Way’s total operating expenses went directly to programs that help create new possibilities for our neighbors in the Inland Empire…from housing to health and education to employment. Learn more >
- 88% Directly to Programs
- 12% Supporting Activities
Creating New Possibilities 2012-2017
A look back at the last 5 years of the impact Inland Empire United Way has made in the community.
- Creating New Possibilities in the Inland Empire.
- Feeding hungry children
- Equipping students for success
- Preparing youth for college and careers
- Connecting those in need with crucial resources