Improving the lives and futures of children and families in need in our community.
Every day, we’re changing the future, one person at a time, by investing in Education, Health, and Financial Stability.
Make a difference in the Inland Empire
Explore the many ways Inland Empire United Way serves our community
Trusted. Local. Making a real difference in people's lives.
In 2016, 88% of Inland Empire United Way’s total operating expenses went directly to programs that help create new possibilities for our neighbors in the Inland Empire…from housing to health and education to employment. Learn more >
- 88% Directly to Programs
- 12% Supporting Activities
Inspiring Stories of Hope
Inland Empire United Way fights to change the odds for every child and individual in our community to move them out of poverty and help them become more self-sufficient. To live better, we must Live United.
- We unite around our community’s biggest, most critical problems
- United, we tackle childhood poverty and hunger
- United, we equip students for success
- United, we prepare youth for college and careers
- United, we help individuals and families get back on their feet